Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well, Hello.



i.m a daughter. i.m a little sister. i.m a friend. i.m a creator. i.m crafty. i.m young. i.m sarcastic. i.m in love with shoes, jewelry, scarfs and anything else i can wear on my body. i.m original. 
i speak my mind. i have a love for reading.  i have a bucket list. cupcakes are good. i constantly dream of my future family.
i love new things. i love change. i love having a say. i love the people who are close to me. i LOVE food. i love photography. i love cute, quirky things. i love children. i love utah. i love the beach. i love volleyball. i love tennis.  i love summer. i love the heat. i love to laugh. i love to talk. i love frozen yogurt. i love music. i love the piano. i love old people. i love being a part of something. i love jason mraz and taylor swift.  i love movies. i love stand up comedy. 
i hate homework. i hate my hair. i hate the Yankees. i hate spiders. i hate sushi. 
i.m a dreamer.  i.m dedicated. i.m loving. i.m hopeful. i.m HAPPY. And i wouldn.t want to be any other way.
The whole fam! Love them to pieces!


Homecoming 2011


My beautiful sister.

♥

Thanks for letting me tell you about well, ME. 
xoxoxo. 
Don't forget to smile today!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, I love your blog, I love your thoughts, I love spending time with you, I love your creativity, I love when you make the right choices, I love your kind heart, I love when you smile, I love when you talk, I love when you laugh, I love, love, love you!!!

    ReplyDelete